149 replies to this topic

#41 thenodrog

thenodrog

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34779 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 19:55 PM

Good bloke.....but another nobender thru and thru. We should be renamed Lancashire United......cue Thenodrog!

Agent Shaw eh? My old dad always said 'Never trust a man with a weak handshake.' I guess he'll come cheap with no compensation or relocation cost involved. Never mind Arte et Labore we should change our motto to "Eeees betta eees cheepah."

just as an aside ..... I wonder if Hemmings Snr and Jun are pulling any strings. :huh:

Edited by thenodrog, 28 June 2012 - 20:10 PM.

2014/15 Rover Returns :brfc: 

Those whom the Gods seek to destroy they first make mad.....

#42 ABBEY

ABBEY

King Venky Hater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24324 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:08 PM

its like having DINGLE COUSIN ...OOOPS THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS.

Bowyer ...."Brentford are a club on the rise who are spending well in the market. I'm jealous!"

LOVE ROVERS HATE VENKYS...UNTIL I DRAW MY LAST BREATH.

#43 TAFKAP

TAFKAP

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:12 PM

Agent Shaw eh? My old dad always said 'Never trust a man with a weak handshake.' I guess he'll come cheap with no compensation or relocation cost involved. Never mind Arte et Labore we should change our motto to "Eeees betta eees cheepah."

just as an aside ..... I wonder if Hemmings Snr and Jun are pulling any strings. :huh:

If you believe what some are saying on our local rag's forum about this story, then yes, Shaw's in the perfect job to oblige his hatred for Rovers.
dp/1853677280 Th lol, lol.

#44 JAL

JAL

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9288 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:12 PM

Does this mean we will see a big advertising campaign in the Preston area for Rovers to bring more Preston blues to Ewood. :tu:

#45 TAFKAP

TAFKAP

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:20 PM

Does this mean we will see a big advertising campaign in the Preston area for Rovers to bring more Preston blues to Ewood. :tu:

Wouldn't work this time around, the bandwagon's wheels have not only fallen off, but the driver hasn't a clue how to put them back on again.

regards, your Dingle, sorry, DINGLE COUSIN.

#46 rovers11

rovers11

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2148 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:24 PM

This appointment is a complete nonentity. He'll have no power. Shebby is the powerful one now. That's who we should focus our attention on.

#47 Mattyblue

Mattyblue

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7485 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:24 PM

Doesn't matter Taffy, the thousands that jumped on in the 90s will never find their way back to Deepdale.

#48 John

John

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10997 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:27 PM

Noticed the Desai quote in the Shaw article - the old hag has not commented publicly for a while.
It is amazing what can be achieved when no one cares who gets the credit.

#49 Jock

Jock

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:29 PM

Doesn't matter Taffy, the thousands that jumped on in the 90s will never find their way back to Deepdale.

Correct, they'll be Citeh fans now.

#50 bob fleming

bob fleming

Bob Flemming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6958 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:37 PM

Wouldn't work this time around, the bandwagon's wheels have not only fallen off, but the driver hasn't a clue how to put them back on again.

You're assuming the driver actually cares about wheels, their purpose or their necessity. And there's the rub.

For the past 20 months we've been run into the ground with decision making that defies any sort of logic. Many people have and continue to make a lot of money from Blackburn Rovers due to this "incompetence". Gloat all you like from your lower division, we're playing with loaded dice at the moment, I think most of us just hope there's a club left to support at the end of this fiasco that is Venkys reign.

By the way, Derek who?

#51 Jock

Jock

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:38 PM

With Dozy Derek and Aggers in charge how about a crappy sponsor on the shirt like Baxi, or even worse potterton just to twist the knife a little bit more.

#52 Ewoodbhappy

Ewoodbhappy

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:38 PM

Quote frm Granada News.....

Mrs Anuradha Desai, of Rovers owners Venky’s, said: “We have every confidence in Derek and believe he can play a major role in bringing about a positive change for the club.

“We are keen to build up a good image for BRFC among the fans, media and general populace and we feel sure that Derek and Paul can work in close cooperation to achieve this. It is a new start, a new era and we are very excited.

What a laugh.

Has Shaw been to Pune? Has Desai ever met him? Is she making blind decisions again?

What on Shaw's CV has given her "every confidence in Derek"?

Why won't she listen to the opinion of 20,000 Rovers fans who know kean to be a useless wonker?

SHEBBY IS A TWIT!!!

AGNEW IS A PR - ICK!!!

VENKY'S - YOU ARE SCUM FOR WHAT YOU CONTINUE TO DO TO OUR CLUB.

#53 Jock

Jock

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:41 PM

Has Shaw been to Pune? Has Desai ever met him? Is she making blind decisions again?

Why won't she listen to the opinion of 20,000 Rovers fans who know kean to be a useless wonker?

Maybe she does as she's told.
Maybe she doesnt own Rovers?

#54 TAFKAP

TAFKAP

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:41 PM

With Dozy Derek and Aggers in charge how about a crappy sponsor on the shirt like Baxi, or even worse potterton just to twist the knife a little bit more.

Or even Liquid Plastics, a firm started by a Pleasington boy I believe, but how apt eh?

#55 John

John

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10997 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:44 PM

Who would have put forward Shaw? Could only have been Agnew surely?
It is amazing what can be achieved when no one cares who gets the credit.

#56 Jock

Jock

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:47 PM

Or even Liquid Plastics, a firm started by a Pleasington boy I believe, but how apt eh?

Your plastics left with Moyes.

#57 TBTF

TBTF

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:58 PM

exactly-not a chance he has been to Pune.
Agnew sells Shaw to Shebby, Shebby on happy drugs says why not and job gets done and Agnew provides Mrs desais quote.What a load of complete billox.
The whole set up is light years away from what it was 2 yrs ago and we now look every inch the small town Football League Club. Realistically, whats the difference now between the likes of us , Burnley, Preston , Blackpool etc in terms of stature?
These idiots seem to think Promotion is a given now we have made these changes-this will be a horror show with a couple of early season defeats behind us.

Friday 21st sept -home to Middlesbro on Sky. Guess the gate comp starts here cos they'll bring a car load.That will show the entire nation exactly the scale of our demise under these scumbags.

they look like they are here to stay for a while longer at least.They launch a charm offensive on W Wild and suddenly the fans public anger has been snuffed out by stealth. Ewood will become a peaceful and very quiet venue and resemble a ghost town. Mission accomplished . It makes me want to puke.

#58 ABBEY

ABBEY

King Venky Hater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24324 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 21:13 PM

https://www.facebook...NE/220229013511
http://www.pne-onlin...Facebook-Groups)-links
http://www.pne-onlin...s-MD-(Confirmed)

Bowyer ...."Brentford are a club on the rise who are spending well in the market. I'm jealous!"

LOVE ROVERS HATE VENKYS...UNTIL I DRAW MY LAST BREATH.

#59 Ewood Spark

Ewood Spark

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 21:17 PM

Potential new kit sponsor?
http://www.vintagefo...rt-pid1507.html
If there had been a god I would have thanked it for letting me be born in Blackburn!

Every village has a torch ..... the teacher .... and an extinguisher .... the priest

Myself and this fellow share a similar philosophy.

#60 bob fleming

bob fleming

Bob Flemming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6958 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 21:21 PM

Maybe she does as she's told.
Maybe she doesnt own Rovers?

Well there's a thought. If not then who does? (Rhetorical).

You could say that Shebbys arrival has done nothing other than muddy the waters. Andy Cryer believes he's running the show, in a higher position of authority. Yet more people, presumably aligned to Kean and Agnew, i.e. Del, come on board. Kean continues to surround himself with crap it would appear (I know nothing of Shaw, other than the name rings a bell and he was involved with PNE during a typically unremarkable time in their recent history).

The more the merrier? Stength in numbers?

Who is sanctioning all this? As has been pointed out, what does Desai know about Shaw, or Agnew for that matter, to put them, in what the face of it, are positions of power? Why persist with Kean? Why?!

Still, I guess it all looks a lot better to the powers that be, Rovers now have something resembling a proper structure. Doesn't look so bad now does it? All a bit easier to explain away! It wasn't so hard was it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users